We, at NuScript, work passionately to take the heavy administrative burden off the shoulders of physicians to give them their time back for themselves and their patients. To touch lives and make a significant difference, we are looking for dedicated talent for the below positions.
Medical TranscriptionistTo transcribe audio files and notes of physicians into accurate medical reports.
Medical ScribeTo work in real-time with a physician to complete documentation of clinic visits.
Scribe SupervisorTo work as a medical scribe trainer, coach, team lead, and/or mentor.
Medical CoderTo turn doctors’ diagnoses and procedures into ICD-10 and CPT codes.
Coding SupervisorTo work as a medical coding trainer, coach, team lead, and/or mentor.
Billing SpecialistTo help healthcare facilities manage insurance claims, invoices, and payments.
Skills & Experience
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, gender identity, nationality, creed, color, or marital status. To be considered for employment, applicants must have below mandatory skills and recent work experience performing the same role in a similar company.
- 3 years recent hands-on experience;
- Expertise in all major medical specialties;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent listening skills and attention to detail;
- High accountability and ownership of your work;
- Ability to balance speed/quality to deliver results.